Frequently Asked Questions
- The most technically advanced Rosin press on the market (No other like it)
- The only commercial Rosin Press on the market (up to 60 press cycles a hour)
- The most cost effective (by far) Rosin processing on the market (over C02 & BHO)
- 100% natural, only heat and pressure (chemical and solvent free) for clean tasting rosin.
- Super Fast processing times for high productivity (Ready to use in minutes)
- Fully automated 7″ programmable touchscreen operation (with 48 storable user presets)
- Unparalleled support, training and and on-site servicing of equipment
- Industrial quality materials built & tested for accuracy, reliability and low maintenance
- Engineered with safety in mind with an industry leading 5-point safety system
There is huge demand for organic, clean Rosin and you can recoup your Return on Investment in as little as 3-days with the processing throughput power of this machine.
Our commercial rosin extracting system uses food grade materials, industrial mechanical components, and high-tech control systems to automate and streamline the extraction process. Heat and pressure are used for extraction & ZERO solvents. The final product is clean & ready to use within minutes after extraction and does not require any post extraction purging of solvents or additives. When compared to BHO (butane hash oil), the two are aesthetically indistinguishable. Rosin, when made properly, retains just as many valuable terpenes that account for aroma and flavor. However, in a lab test, rosin will never contain a single part per million (PPM) of residual hydrocarbon. In other words, your product will be 100% natural Rosin and solvent-less when using our system. You can taste the difference!
Type 304 grade stainless steel is also comprised of no more than 0.8% carbon and at least 50% iron. The chromium binds oxygen to the surface of the product to protect the iron from oxidation (rust). Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Therefore, the higher the nickel content, the more resistant the stainless steel is to corrosion. This not only enhances the strength of the oxide layer in stainless steel; it removes the microscopic flaws in a surface that could harbor bacteria.
**Easy Clean Up – To clean the stainless steel platens after use, just wipe off with a damp cloth when the plates are still warm. Don’t use steel wool or wire brushes. This may damage the platen surface.
- 36 grams per cycle (per press) = 3.6g of rosin per press at %10 yield or 7.2g per press at 20% yield!
- 30 cycles per hour
- 210 cycles per 7-hour day
B) If you are really efficient, you can process up to:
- 34 lbs+ of raw material a day
- 48 grams+ per cycle (per press) = 4.8g of rosin per press at %10 yield or 9.6g per press at 20% yield!
- 60 cycles per hour
- 420 cycles per 7-hour day
C) *If processing kief or bubble hash, the yield percentage is much higher (70-80%) and you can do a greater volume
The stm 4.0 can realistically produce close to 4 grams per cycle at a 10% yield at a minimum up to 10 grams or more of rosin per press cycle at a 20% yield in as little as 1 minute.
5-Point Safety System:
- Poly-Carbonate Surround Shield (prevents access from rear or sides of press)
- Infrared Light Curtain (immediately stops press if hand penetrates infrared beam)
- Emergency Stop Button (immediately shuts down the press)
- Lock-Out-Tag-Out Switch (locks out machine so it cannot be turned on)
- Thermal heat barriers limit heat transfer to other parts of machine
The stm 4.0 rosin press is also OSHA and WSHA compliant. No other press can claim this.
However the stm 4.0 can also operate in full manual mode if you want to control the press operation manually.
Maximize your profits fast! No matter how you break it down, the stm 4.0 is capable of producing finished product FAST and 100% solvent FREE!
In comparison to BHO which takes longer to process the same amount and CO2 extraction takes even longer. Both BHO and CO2 extraction require purge processes and will contain traces of the solvents used. They are also up to 8x more expensive.
When operating the stm 4.0 rosin press at a conservative 24/36g per cycle press (the max is 48g per cycle) of flower/trim, you can expect at least a 10% yield of 3.6 grams per press. At a still conservative, 30 cycles per hour (max is 60 cycles per hour) in a 7-hour day (210 cycles), the results are below and astounding. This is only at a 10% yield. You can see that with better and fresher product, you can achieve yields up to 30% or more per press. The revenue is based on $20 per gram wholesale rosin prices.
Buy direct from stm. No Middleman required!
Contact our sales team and add the stm 4.0 to your business today!
Contact us @ email@example.com or Call us @ 509-228-3576
We also offer leasing options of 12-60 months.